As a Senior Physiotherapist at Domain Health, you will play a pivotal role in providing comprehensive occupational therapy services to patients while also assuming leadership responsibilities within the therapy department. You will work closely with patients to assess their needs, develop individualized treatment plans, and implement evidence-based interventions to enhance their functional independence and overall well-being.
- Clinical Assessment and Treatment
- Conduct thorough assessments of patients’ physical, cognitive, and psychosocial functioning.
- Develop and implement customized treatment plans based on assessments and patient goals.
- Administer a wide range of occupational therapy interventions, such as therapeutic exercises, adaptive equipment recommendations, and sensory integration techniques.
- Monitor and document patient progress, adjusting treatment plans as necessary.
- Leadership and Mentorship
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior occupational therapy staff.
- Assist in the development of treatment protocols and guidelines.
- Collaborate with the therapy manager to ensure the department’s smooth operation and adherence to best practices.
- Participate in continuing education and stay up-to-date with industry trends and research.
- Interdisciplinary Collaboration
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including physical therapists, speech-language pathologists, and physicians, to provide holistic care to patients.
- Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings to discuss patient progress and treatment plans.
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program.
- State licensure as an Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum of [X] years of clinical experience in occupational therapy.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in relevant computer software and documentation systems.
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive healthcare and dental coverage
- Retirement savings plan
- Continuing education opportunities
- Professional development support
- Paid time off and holidays
- Employee wellness programs
If you are a highly motivated and experienced occupational therapist looking to take the next step in your career while making a meaningful impact on patients’ lives, we invite you to apply for the Senior Occupational Therapist position at Domain Health. Join our team and be part of a compassionate and dedicated healthcare community.
Domain Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.