As a Graduate Occupational Therapist at Domain Health, you will play a pivotal role in providing comprehensive OT services to clients. You will work closely with clients to assess their needs, develop individualized treatment plans and implement evidence-based interventions to enhance their functional independence and overall well-being.
- Clinical Assessment and Treatment
- Conduct thorough assessments of patients’ physical, cognitive, and psychosocial functioning.
- Develop and implement customized treatment plans based on assessments and patient goals.
- Administer a wide range of occupational therapy interventions, such as therapeutic exercises, adaptive equipment recommendations, and sensory integration techniques.
- Monitor and document patient progress, adjusting treatment plans as necessary.
- Interdisciplinary Collaboration
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including physical therapists, speech-language pathologists, and physicians, to provide holistic care to patients.
- Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings to discuss patient progress and treatment plans.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in occupational therapy from an accredited program.
- AHPRA registration.
- Recognised and valid driver’s license.
- Working with children check.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in relevant computer software and documentation systems.
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Low billable KPIs
- 3-week induction program, with comprehensive training, shadowing and supervision.
- Above industry standard hours of weekly supervision with a senior occupational therapist, as well as peer supervision opportunities and group supervision.
- Professional development support
- Fortnightly PD plus PD allowance
- Buddy program for all staff members
- Flexible working arrangements
- Quarterly socials
- Employee wellness programs
If you are a highly motivated individual looking to take the next step in your career while making a meaningful impact in people’s lives, we invite you to apply for the Graduate Occupational Therapist position at Domain Health. Join our team and be part of a compassionate and dedicated healthcare community.
Domain Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.